Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its no surprise that Dustin and I met under special circumstances. We wern't going out and looking for potential date we just fell into each other's lives. I am so thankful that I found Dustin the way I did. I didn't have to deal with all that "akward dating and trying to find a good guy" thing most people deal with in college. I just can't imagine going out to parties,clubs and bars trying to find a potential date. I mean come on, what kind of guys do you think you find at bars and clubs?? Probably not the kind you wanna bring home to mom.
I think I'm the one whoes had the better experience, my time wasn't wasted going to places searching. I've got to spend the past 2 years (and the rest of my life) with an amazing person who I love very much. Becasuse I am so so thankful and lucky to have Dustin and I wouldnt give up anything about our relationship. When we first starting dating, I'd have a lot of people question the validity of our relationship, how could i have feelings like this so early on? But we both wondered that too, but we realized that when you find the one, you just know. You don't have to wait "X" amount of time to say "I love you" or even know that you love each other, it just happens and theres no time line.
We've been together for two years and our relationship continues to grow everyday. I can't even fathom a life without him in it. always and forever baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment