Monday, August 10, 2009

wouldnt it be nice.....

You will never hear either of us say distance is easy. Being apart from the person you love has got to be one of the most emotionally challenging things.

Just think, I can't call Dustin up on a Friday night and say "wanna go out?" or just to hang out with each other. There are so many people in relationships right now that take it for granet. Really, it almost makes me mad when i see couples who have the luxury of being in the same place, fighting and arguing when they should just feel lucky that they get to be with each other. Then it will sometimes turn into
jealousy because I don't think it's fair that they get to be together and I can't be with the one I love. It get so hard sometimes, but the one thing that keeps both of us going in knowing that someday soon we won't have to worry about distance any longer, soon we will be together.

Just like the beach boys say, "wouldnt it be nice if we were older, then we wouldnt have to wait so long..."

I love you baby always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment