Monday, September 14, 2009

Missing Gina and Oregon Trip

Seeing Gina again was much needed, especially after not seeing her since the summer. Every moment was enjoyable and I couldn't ask for more. The hardest is the day after she leaves. It is just weird waking up or going throughout my day not seeing her. It's amazing how one minute she is her and the next she is gone. Since Gina has been gone I have been working with Purdue Football. We just got back from Oregon playing the Ducks. The whole thing was an amazing experience and I had a lot of fun. This was the first time that I was in the same time zone as Gina but not with her. That made things really weird and was different. I remember landing in Chi-Town (Chicago) and looking at the departures and the one next to our gate was leaving for PHX (oooooo how bad I wanted to hop on that flight). I think that friends and family are very important in long distance relationships because they give you support and relieve the feeling of not having Gina here with me. I miss her a lot already and only 1 month till I get to see her again :) (yes we do spoil eachother a lot). I Love You Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment