Tuesday, March 2, 2010

As Long As There is Love...

Ever wake up from a dream and just lye there going over it in your head so that you don't forget it? Well I had quite the odd/disturbing dream last night about the end of the world. I am quite a fan of apocalyptic theories/conspiracies but this dream was just flat out weird. As I write this I cannot remember exactly what happened in that dream or how everything played out, all I can remember is a voice at the very end telling me one thing...

"As Long as there is Love....the world will never end"

I told Dustin about my dream and he told me "Well baby we've got love"
Yes we do :)
And I guess what I was told in the odd and disturbing dream is true. If you find yourself in situations where it does feel like your world is crashing down around you, love will always hold you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment