Sunday, April 10, 2011

Made you blush!

So as I've stated in my previous post, I'm having a hard time finding a wedding dress, nothing is really jumping out at me. This week was bridal fashion week in New York and I've been following all the fashion shows trying to find something to be inspired by. A reacurringtheme I've noticed in the new bridal ines as well as made popular by Reese Witherspoon is the blush/tea stain colored wedding gowns. I actually really love the concept of a little color. some may think it goes against what a wedding dress should be but I think if its your wedding you should wear what you'd like. I'm not talking like full on pink or tan gowns but a more subtle, muted color like a watered down pink lemonade color. I just think it's so pretty and romantic, perfect for a wedding. Here are some I'm liking right now....





Or if I want to be really daring I'd go with this dress. A Tiffany blue dress? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment