Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Say yes to the dress feeling

I always figured it'd be very easy to find my wedding dress. I'd always been the type of person like liked the first thing I tried on. But as I've come to find out shopping for probably the most important garment you'll ever wear can be a little daunting. It's not like a prom dress that docent really matter, this is the only dress you get. I went to a few store the other week when I was in Indiana and I went to two more today. Maybe I'm putting too much pressure on the"idea" of a wedding dress. I'm still waiting to have that"say yes to the dress" moment like I've been waiting for and it hasn't happened yet. Perhaps not everyone has that moment, but shouldn't it feel like you don't ever want to take the dress off? Ive found plenty of dresses that I think are beautiful but none that have pushed me over the edge. I don't know if I'm just being unreasonable in my thinking but i want to have that "say yes" moment and think every bride should.
I think I'm putting too much pressure on my self,the moment will come and maybe ive already found the dress I just need to wait until I'm in the proper mindset to fully enjoy the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment