Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well both Dustin and I are finishing up the semester and we each only have one left till graduation. Dustin is still waiting to hear back from ASU and we're still confident he will be accepted there for the graduate assistantship. So Dustin has his plans set for after graduation, but as for me, thats another story.
People have been asking me for the past year what my plans are after graduation and I have absolutely no clue. The only thing I have so far is hanging my degree on the wall so I can see what I just spent four years doing. Who knows what I'll do.
Dustin is the type of person with the plans, but as for me I just go with the flow. It might be a bad thing that I don't know what I'm going to do, but I don't look at it that way. I see it as an opportunity for discovery.
With my educational background I am flexible enough to go wherever Dustin needs to go in terms of jobs. I am fully supportive of his work and understand the passion he has for what he does. I can make that commitment to him to go wherever he needs me to go.
I am excited for what the future brings and I know there are going to be a lot of positive changes in the next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment