Monday, November 23, 2009

Meet The Parents

So Dustin and his mom and sister will be here tomorrow (well I guess it's technically today). This will be the first time our families have met and even though I'm excited I can't help but be a little nervous. I mean its a big deal when the families meet and I want to make sure everything goes well. It's so weird to think about it and every time I do I start to have a lil panic attack worrying and making sure everything is perfect. I know it'll be fine, but still.
So we will have thanksgiving all together at my house and I'll take them around to show them the sights of Az.
Its hard to believe that the day has finally come. We will see how much sleep I get tonight because I'll be running through plans in my head. I'm probably just psyching myself out.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment